Advanced Cooling Services
Modern Air Conditioning has become an all year solution for your heating and cooling needs, your home, summer houses, home offices, garages and workshops become useable all year round with heating and cooling from one unit.
Advanced Cooling Services
More and more modern air conditioning is being used as an all year solution for your heating and cooling needs.
Your home, summer houses, home offices, garages and workshops become useable all year round with heating and cooling from one unit.
Benefits of Air Conditioning
Heating and cooling
Air conditioning isn’t just for hot weather. An efficient air conditioning system is the ideal climate control solution – great for heating and cooling your home or business and maintaining a comfortable temperature all year round.
Most air conditioning systems come with separate heating and cooling modes. Simply set your ideal temperature and relax – your system will adjust itself to maintain the temperature you want. Scheduling options are available, as are presence detection features, so you can program your air conditioning to suit your routine. Or simply adjust it manually whenever you need to.
Improved air quality
Air conditioning is great at cleaning your air. Use your air conditioner to reduce humidity and filter out pollen and dust. Not only does this significantly improve air quality, it also creates a safe environment for allergy sufferers. This means that air conditioning is a great way to make a comfortable, healthy space for customers, employees, or your household.
Consistent low noise levels, especially at night
Low cost and easy to operate with Wi-Fi controls
A+++ models for cost effective and reliable comfort
Slimline systems in a variety of colours
- Connects one indoor unit to an outdoor unit.
- Installs simply and unobtrusively to buildings with no need for ductwork.
- Delivers a sophisticated air conditioning solution to single zone interior spaces at an affordable price.
- Provides a simple solution for one-room additions.
- Connects up to five indoor units to a single outdoor unit.
- Installs a complete air conditioning system to multiple zone interior spaces with no need for ductwork.
- Provides individual control of room temperature settings.
- Enables indoor units of different styles and capacities in one system for customized solutions unique to each residential setting.
Residential Air Conditioning
Air Conditioning Heat Pump systems are often considered and installed for New Build homes & refurbishments due to their exceptional energy efficiency.
Loft conversions and Home extensions are ideal locations to benefit from Air Conditioning to maintain a comfortable temperature throughout the year.
Manufacturers are continually developing quieter, smaller, smarter Air Conditioning units, specifically designed towards this sector, meeting the needs of the modern Homeowner.
We are able to specify the best and most suitable unit for you and your home with greater energy efficiency and performance, the latest Inverter Air Conditioning systems have low noise levels and are available with Wi-Fi capabilities and stylish designs to match any application!
Commercial Air Conditioning
Advanced Cooling Services are a professional company with over 40 years’ experience in all aspects of Air Conditioning including air conditioning sales and air conditioning service and repair.
In our everyday lives we are all a little more aware of our environment, being able to work or live in a comfortable, clean climate has benefits. The latest air conditioning systems offer improved energy savings, ventilation, hygiene and health and productivity benefits. Above all when systems are maintained correctly financial savings are considerable, poorly maintained plant can cost up to 30% more to operate.
As we are an independent company we are able to supply units from suppliers such as, Daikin, Toshiba, Mitsubishi, Fujitsu. Our skills range from comfort cooling, back to back split installations through to close control computer rooms. In addition to this we can provide bespoke maintenance agreements depending on the equipment, site requirements and customer budgets.
- Service & planned maintenance on new and existing air conditioning systems large or small, tailored to meet our clients’ needs and budgets
- Air conditioning systems designed to suit your needs
- Full bespoke installation packages offered for large & small air conditioning systems
- Specialists in design and installation of VRF systems
- Specialists in WATER / GLYCOL chillers
- Specialists in computer room close control air conditioning systems
- Full PLC CONTROL SYSTEMS with remote access
At ACS we understand the importance of getting jobs done quickly and efficiently with minimum disruption – so we make it our business to supply, install and service cold room and refrigeration equipment fast and cost-effectively.
We work with a variety of suppliers and manufacturers to ensure we provide the most suitable unit for the task, whether you are looking for:
- Remote condenser refrigeration equipment
- Packaged refrigeration systems
- Portable cold storage
- Or any other refrigeration equipment
As well as supplying new equipment, we provide routine maintenance and fault-finding on a wide range of refrigeration makes and models. You may not know it, but a small detail, such as dirty coils and filters, a worn door seal or an incorrect refrigerant level, can make a big difference to your unit’s operational efficiency.
To ensure your equipment continues to perform at its best, we will service it annually or six-monthly – or as often as required.